Founded in 2003, the Journal of the Canadian Association for Curriculum Studies (JCACS) is an open-access journal of the Canadian Association for Curriculum Studies (CACS).
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- If submission is an article for peer review, all content that could identify the authors has been removed from the manuscript.
- If submission is an article or review, the manuscript text follows the guidelines for length, or an explanation and request for consideration have been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point, sans-serif font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The author(s) agree to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are found in About the Journal.
- The author or authors have obtained any necessary permissions, e.g., to use images or tables taken from other works.
This section is for submissions intended for regular issues, which are published ongoingly. Regular issues follow the publishing mandate of the journal in general, without any particular or special focus.
Copyright for work published in JCACS belongs to the authors. All work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.